Dia 0.97.2-2 Portable
Packed in VMware ThinApp|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|79.5 mb
Dia is a program to draw structured diagrams.
Dia Diagram Editor is drawing software for Windows. Dia supports more than 30 different diagram types like flowcharts, network diagrams, database models. More than a thousand readymade objects help to draw professional diagrams. Dia can read and write a number of different raster and vector image formats. Software developers and database specialists can use Dia as a CASE tool to generate code skeletons from their drawings. Dia can be scripted and extended using Python.
• Draw structured diagrams (flowcharts, network layouts, etc)
• Easy to use (Recommended in 89% of the user ratings)
• More than 1000 predefined objects and symbols
• Supports Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
• Many im- and export formats
• Scriptable via Python
There is no information
- Restrictions: It does not correspond to the tablet mode.
- CPU: Intel® Pentium 4 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or later (900 MHz or greater)
- (64bit support recommended)
- Memory: 4GB or more (Recommend 8GB or more)
- HDD: 10GB or more of free disk space
- Display: XGA (1,024x768), Full Color (24 bit or higher), 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Language Multilanguage(Russian English)
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare