Qemu Simple Boot 1.3 Portable
Packed in VMware ThinApp|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|23.2 mb
Qemu Simple Boot is a handy and reliable utility that allows you to test bootable image before you burn them to a disc.
It uses QEMU, which is a known virtual machine emulator that can run a virtual OS on the current host without affecting it.
Qemu Simple Boot was mainly designed as a GUI for QEMU, with the purpose of helping users who are not accustomed with the console approach that the latter adopts.
It can work with removable media, CD discs, ISO and IMA images.The program depends on QEMU, but does not require you to install it separately
Qemu Simple Boot uses Qemu which is a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer, just imagine you have an iso file , to test it you first need to burn it to a disc , waste of time and Disc there is a easy way just use Qemu Simple Boot
how to use it:
Download the ZIP and extract it to the folder of your choice, then run Qsib.exe. The application is is very simple to use - just drag and drop your .iso, .ima or .img file(s) into the window, and click "Start QEMU Test". (There is also a checkbox letting you optionally close the program after QEMU has started). You can also use the plus (+) button located near the bottom right of the window to manually select an image file. A slider bar in the top right allows you to choose how much system RAM to to allocate to the test.
In addition, the Menu button in the bottom right of the window allows you to:
- test your USB, CD/DVD images and discs
- easily test your multiboot menu workout
- change the language (found in qsib.ini). Turkish, English and German languages are pre-installed.
1. Translate GUI added
2. Some code improvements
3. Free Ram checker function added ( it can be closed from Qsib.ini file)
4. Minimum ram requirement dropped to 32 MB
- Restrictions: It does not correspond to the tablet mode.
- CPU: Intel® Pentium 4 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or later (900 MHz or greater)
- (64bit support recommended)
- Memory: 4GB or more (Recommend 8GB or more)
- HDD: 10GB or more of free disk space
- Display: XGA (1,024x768), Full Color (24 bit or higher), 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Supported languages: English , Arabic , Simplifed Chinese , Traditional Chinese, French , German , Greek , Hungarian , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Persian , Portuguese , Russian , Spanish , Swedish , Turkish , Ukrainian , Vietnamese , Finnish , Albanian , Dutch , Bulgarian , Slovenian , Indonesian , Hebrew , Catalan , Romanian
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare