Chaos Vantage v1.4.1 (x64)
x64 | File Size: 263 MB
Explore your most complex 3D production scenes ray traced in real-time. With Chaos Vantage, there are no time-consuming conversions. Simply drag and drop your complete V-Ray scene into Vantage and start exploring. There's also a direct live link available from 3ds Max, so you can use it just like a viewport.
Chaos Vantage requires an NVIDIA RTX series GPU.
Drag and drop your V-Ray scene into Chaos Vantage and start exploring. Unlike other real-time solutions, there's no geometry to optimize, UVs to unwrap, or lighting to bake.
Chaos Vantage is built to handle huge scenes and billions of polygons. It's the fastest way for you to see your most detailed V-Ray scenes in real-time.
Easy to navigate
Navigating your scene is easy. Use controls similar to your 3D app, or move around just like playing a game. Walk up stairs and avoid walking through walls with automatic collision detection.
100% ray-traced quality
With fully raytraced and real-time rendering, Chaos Vantage uses physically based cameras, lights, materials, and global illumination for the most realistic results.
Simple and fast animation
Perfect for previsualization, you can create, edit, and render animation right from Chaos Vantage. Easily animate between cameras, apply transitions, arrange your sequence in the Animation Editor.
Get a live raytraced view of your scene with a live link from 3ds Max. Changes you make in your 3ds Max scene will instantly appear in Chaos Vantage.
OS:Microsoft® Windows® 10 RS5 (version 1809), update from October 2018, build 17763 or later
-DXR compatible GPU: NVIDIA RTX® series GPU with NVIDIA® driver 436.02 or newer; recommended version 457.09 or 452.57
-System memory should exceed GPU memory (minimum 8 GB RAM)
- Added support for animated object (Node) visibility from a .vrscene file
- Added support for RawBitmapBuffer (certain data types)
- Added support for Edge boundary checking in Forest Pack
- Added device selection UI (Edit->Render Devices)
- Fixed disappearing objects when changing their material in Live Link from V-Ray for SketchUp
- Fixed a collision detection regression
- Fixed crash with TexMulti when it has an unsupported sub-texture connected to it
- Fixed issues with maxscript for importing camera data from a .vantage file in 3ds Max:
Incorrect 'In Quad' interpolation
'Overwrite existing' not working
Not all camera parameters were being imported
Removed adding a single frame worth of duration for transient cameras
- Fixed 2-Sided material from SketchUp/Rhino/Revit/Cinema4D not working correctly
- Fixed Vantage not matching V-Ray when TexMulti has an empty texture list and random hue/sat/gamma
- Fixed uncontrollable "Orbit" and "Look around" navigation when on second monitor and >=150% DPI
- Fixed camera tilt while transitioning between two upright positions
- Fixed scene up vector not getting applied correctly to merged vrscenes
- Fixed some custom keyboard shortcuts not working correctly for camera navigation
- Improved transform and snap UX
- Improved offline render dialog: Added resolution aspect controls
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare