eDocPrinter PDF Pro 8.03 Build 8037
File size: 18 MB
eDocPrinter PDF Pro creates PDF files from applications in Windows 2000, Windows XP, or above . It works as a printer under windows environment, hence users can print from whatever application utilizing windows GDI printing device.
eDocPrinter PDF Pro natively supports Windows Terminal Service Environment and Citrix MetaFrame terminal service environment of Windows 2000 Server / .Net Server. By our proprietary run-time detection and auto configuration, a single installation package is available to download for both on ordinary windows environment and terminal service environment. Terminal Server License should be purchased for running under Terminal Service Environment.
eDocPrinter PDF Pro provides basic functions like compression, font embedding, and document information setting. It gives fully support of TrueType Font embedding. By native Unicode support, it handles DBCS (CJK, Chinese, Japanese, Korean) correctly, including subset embedding and vertical layout support. Hence users can print multilingual documents from English Windows versions. Though costing only $29, eDocPrinter PDF Pro also supports many advanced features like N-up, adding security setting, auto link detection, auto bookmark (outlines) generation, watermark support (text, image, and compound), automatically email PDF file as attachment, optimized for fast web view, destination control (silent printing, merge with existing PDF by [Insert before], [Append to] or [Overlay], create PDF layers and etc...
eDocPrinter PDF Pro supports many advanced features:
- MUI (Multi-Lingual UI) Selection (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish and Swedish)
- Office-Addins support (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Word Form ==> PDF Form
- Auto bookmark generation by text attribute matching
- Merge with existing PDF by [Append to] , [Insert Before], or [Overlay]. It's a real PDF Merge function rather than only concatenating proprietary spool or ps file. More about Merge PDF Feature...
- Create PDF Layers (PDF 1.5 feature)
- Smart N-up (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 16 pages per sheet),
- Manually scaling by percentage
- Define and Add Custom Forms
- Standard PDF security setting (both 40bit and 128bit),
- Watermark support (text, image, and compound, PDF1.4 transparency)
- PDF-Stationary, PDF-Overlay (Overlay with existing PDF file as template)
- URL action for text watermark,
- Live URL and local file pattern detection
- Font embedding (True Type and Type1, support CJK, Non-Ansi, and Unicode fonts),
- Email PDF as attachment (MAPI and SMTP)
- Optimized for Fast Web View
- Destination control and PostAction (silent batch printing, default saveas path, auto-numbered filename ...)
- Full Escape control for developers (refer SDK guide)
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, or above.
- Languages: English, French, Deutsch, Italian.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare