Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17.2.0.0011
Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 2.43 GB
DaVinci Resolve is the world's only solution that combines editing, color correction, visual effects, motion graphics and audio post production all in one software tool! Its elegant, modern interface is fast to learn and easy enough for new users, yet powerful for professionals. DaVinci Resolve lets you work faster and at a higher quality because you don't have to learn multiple apps or switch software for different tasks. That means you can work with camera original quality images throughout the entire process. It's like having your own post production studio in a single app! Best of all, by learning DaVinci Resolve, you're learning how to use the exact same tools used by Hollywood professionals!
Hollywood's #1 Post Solution
High end professionals working on feature films and television shows use DaVinci Resolve more than any other solution! That's because it's known for incredible quality and creative tools that are light years beyond the competition. You get DaVinci's Emmy™ award winning image technology with 32-bit float processing, patented YRGB color science and a massive wide gamut color space for the latest HDR workflows. You also get the legendary quality of Fairlight audio processing for the best sound in the industry! With DaVinci Resolve, you get the same exact tools professional colorists, editors, VFX artists and sound engineers use every day to finish your favorite films and streaming television shows!
What's New in DaVinci Resolve 17:
DaVinci Resolve 17 features new image processing for the latest wide gamut HDR, a powerful audio engine, immersive 3D audio workflows and more! Colorists get new HDR grading tools, AI based magic mask and more. Fairlight upgrades mouse and keyboard based edit selection tools along with Fairlight audio core, a high performance audio engine that supports 2,000 tracks on a single system! Editors get a new metadata based "slate" view with bin dividers to organize and find footage faster, zoomed waveforms for audio editing, smart reframing, proxies, live effect previews and more. In addition, effects, titles or transitions created on the Fusion page can be used on the edit and cut pages!
All In One Solution for Post Production
DaVinci Resolve is divided into "pages," each of which gives you a dedicated workspace and tools for a specific task. Editing is done on the cut and edit pages, visual effects and motion graphics on the Fusion page, color correction on the color page, audio on the Fairlight page, and media organization and output on the media and deliver pages. All it takes is a single click to switch between tasks!
Color - Hollywood's favorite color corrector!
The DaVinci Resolve color page is Hollywood's most advanced color corrector and has been used to color and finish more high end feature films and television shows than any other system! It's also approachable with exciting new features designed to make it easier for new users to get great results while they continue to learn the advanced tools. For example, new primary control sliders will be familiar to anyone that's used image editing software, making it easy to adjust contrast, temperature, midtone detail, saturation and more. The color page has an incredible range of primary and secondary color grading features including PowerWindows™, qualifiers, tracking, advanced HDR grading tools and more!
Media and Delivery - Incredibly wide format support, finishing and mastering!
The media and delivery pages have everything you need to import, manage and deliver final projects. While you can import and organize footage into bins on both the cut and edit pages, the media page gives you a dedicated full screen workspace so you can focus on preparing footage, syncing clips, organizing footage into bins and adding metadata before you start editing. The media page also lets you clone camera media cards for backup purposes. The quick export tool lets you output and upload files to YouTube, Vimeo and Twitter from anywhere in the software, but the deliver page gives you total control over all encoding options and formats, along with a render queue for exporting multiple jobs!
DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 features over 100 GPU and CPU accelerated Resolve FX in categories such as blurs, light effects, noise, image restoration, beauty enhancement, stylize and more! Version 17 adds 11 new plugins for texture pop, detail recovery, creating video collages, 3D keyer, HSL keyer, luma keyer, smear, motion trails, noise reduction, image transforms and false color. The video collage plug-in is perfect for picture in picture zoom style videos, virtual choirs and more! There are also improvements to the object removal, dead pixel fixer, dust buster, blur and film grain plug-ins. All Resolve FX can be animated using the new unified inspector on the cut, edit and Fusion pages!
DaVinci Resolve Color Panels
DaVinci Resolve color panels let you adjust multiple parameters at once so you can create unique looks that are impossible with a mouse and keyboard. The incredibly small DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel is great for new colorists just getting started or anyone that needs a portable panel. It features three high quality trackballs, knobs for primary adjustment controls and buttons for playback and navigation. The DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel features additional controls and screens for accessing virtually all palettes and tools. For the ultimate in control, the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel gives high end professional colorists access to every single feature and command mapped to a specific button!
- Dramatically improved application startup performance.
- Live save is now on by default.
- Support for custom naming for individual timeline clips.
- Support for adding transitions by double clicking or dragging to viewer.
- Support for decoding AV1 clips on Windows.
- Accelerated AV1 decodes on supported Intel, NVIDIA and AMD platforms.
- Support for decoding MKV clips.
- Support for exporting IMSC-1 compatible TTML captions in IMF clips.
- Support for option to include project name subfolder in media management.
- Support for pasting HDR and color warper attributes in the Color page.
- Support for Fusion template bundles.
- Support for applying and managing crossfades in the Fairlight timeline.
- Support for a batch fade and crossfade editor in the Fairlight page.
- Support for persisting Fairlight edit mode between application restarts.
- Support for moving audio clips to match timeline timecode position.
- Support for setting handles when performing audio only renders.
- Support for controlling track processing order in the Fairlight mixer.
- Support for accessing Fairlight patch and link in the edit and deliver page.
- Ability to show or hide specific audio I/O ports for patching in Fairlight.
- Support for Fairlight console firmware 1.6 with full FlexBus mixing support.
- Improved waveform displays in the Fairlight timeline.
- Improved auto scroll behavior when dragging clips in the Fairlight timeline.
- Support for ACES color science 1.2.
- Support for selecting per-clip ACES DCTLs from context menu.
- Support for new IDTs for the Canon EOS-R5 cameras.
- Option to use white point adaptation in project settings for RCM workflows.
- Option to use white point adaptation in Resolve FX color space transform.
- Support for codec passthrough when rendering IMF JPEG2000 clips.
- Support for trimming Sony Raw and XAVC MXF in media management.
- Support for reading gyroscopic metadata on Sony Venice clips.
- Ability to update RMD metadata files for R3D clips.
- Improved spatial and temporal deinterlace quality.
- Improved curves range display for position and zoom on the edit timeline.
- Improved color management for Blackmagic RAW Gen 5 color science.
- Improved decode performance for 8K H.265 clips on Apple Silicon systems.
- Improved scripting API with the ability to import custom frame sequences.
- Improved scripting API with the ability to delete timelines.
- Improved scripting API with the ability to query current page.
- Improved scripting API with the ability to add generators and titles.
- Improved scripting API with the ability to specify render alpha options.
- Improved scripting API with the ability to switch layout presets.
- Improved scripting API with the ability to quit the application.
- Improved iXML data support with AAF export workflows.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Windows 10 with the latest updates
At least 16 GB of RAM for installation and grading, we recommend 32 GB for Fusion
At least 2 Gigabytes of video
The video card must support OpenCL 1.2 and CUDA 11
Driver for Nvidia cards not earlier version 451.82
Download From Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/file/e27e65464dccfbe8a01808c8daf190af https://rapidgator.net/file/67c3b83d5db8359efdbb7474b610a665 https://rapidgator.net/file/3312fa35345235b0c780d90035938b4c
Download From Nitroflare
https://nitro.download/view/912051BB8E585A8/BaDshaH.DRS.17.2.part1.rar https://nitro.download/view/61712DBC7229C4D/BaDshaH.DRS.17.2.part2.rar https://nitro.download/view/37E90ACCD153447/BaDshaH.DRS.17.2.part3.rar